Pella Boston Windows & Doors is now looking for Marketing & Experience Center Manager to manage the selling activities within the window and door replacement markets in the Greater Boston area.
- Competitive compensation, including generous performance incentives
- Smartphone, laptop computer
- Full Benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance
- Quality engineered product solutions that are unmatched in the constructions industry
- Excellent training programs and career development opportunities
- Reputation of the Pella Brand
- Manage, motivate and drive to action all showroom staff in our three Boston are showrooms.
- Responsible for $1MM budget to develop and implement lead producing events internally at our three world-class experience centers and at targeted third-party conferences, conventions and E. Mass events
- Build Pella brand with current and potential customers as their premier choice for windows and doors
- Strong willingness to participate as a working member of the showroom team and enthusiastically assist customers when needed
- Over time, assist in the support and training of showroom associates and visiting field sales reps as needed
- Ensure the aesthetics of the showrooms remain world-class
- Oversee showroom lead capture and ensure thorough data capture and timely distribution to field sales management team
- Report to CEO of Pella Boston, with dotted line reporting to our two field sales GMs
- Always represents the organization in a professional manner, and keeping with the high ethical and cultural standards of the company.
- Over time, begin recruiting to expand team that will report up to this position
- Continually strive for 100% "Very Satisfied" customers
- Bachelor's degree preferred, Associates Degree from two-year College or Technical School plus 5 plus years related customer service-oriented and/or sales experience
- Prior managerial experience preferred
- Must have tremendous polish in professionalism and appearance
- The ability to develop revenue generating strategies and initiatives for the showroom
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
As an individually owned Pella branch we are committed to excellence, which has helped to propel Pella into one of the most successful window and door manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-help company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Apply today to learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors!