The Measure technician plays a critical role in the execution of our order verification process. This role is one of the best entry points to jumpstart your career with Pella, one of the premier companies and brands within the home construction industry.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance
- Positive, supportive, and fun team environment
- Must be fully knowledgeable on all aspects of the Order Verification Process.
- Responsible for the timely execution of the Order Verification process.
- Communicates effectively with customers and serves as a professional Pella representative on all job-sites.
- Responsible for setting realistic expectations of the Pella installation process with the homeowner.
- Must have knowledge and experience to take and record accurate measurements.
- Must develop proficient knowledge of OMS and PQM and will use this information to verify measurements and product information at the customer’s home.
- Will perform job-site inspection to assess home for water intrusion, rot, mold and other issues.
- Will confirm job-site suitability for the install process and work with homeowner to resolve any discovered issues.
- Will work with the sales team, project coordinators and installers to ensure seamless order fulfillment.
- Deliver missing items needed for installations to job-sites to increase first time completion rate as needed.
- Observe quality of installations; perform a job-site evaluation process to ensure that all requirements are being fulfilled at the job-site. Review discrepancies with installer immediately.
- Provide training as needed on installation processes.
- Perform recovery or installation tasks to improve customer satisfaction and complete a job in a timely manner as needed.
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to the highest quality of work.
- Meets company safety requirements by keeping work area neat and clean, following safety precautions and wearing required safety apparel (i.e. shoes, safety glasses, fall protection, etc.), and reporting any safety issues to the manager.
- Maintains assigned vehicle.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 plus years construction/building experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reasoning and problem solving skills
- Intermediate computer skills; calculator skills. Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and internet.
As an individually owned Pella branch we are committed to excellence, which has helped to propel Pella into one of the most successful window and door manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Apply today to learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors!