The Sales Fulfillment Liaison plays a critical role in ensuring that every customer engagement is a world class experience. You will oversee all facets of the "Pella experience" from post-sale through post-installation while providing excellent customer service.
This role is one of the best entry points to jumpstart your career with Pella, one of the premier companies and brands within the home construction industry.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance
- Positive, supportive, and fun team environment
- Responsible for coordinating the booking, order entry, purchasing, scheduling, releasing, delivery, and installation of customer orders in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing retail replacement projects from the point of contract through to resolution of post installation service issues.
- Manages shortages, sets up service paperwork and ensures that each detail in a customer order is addresses.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school
- 6 months to 1 year related experience or training
As an individually owned Pella branch we are committed to excellence, which has helped to propel Pella into one of the most successful window and door manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. Pella Corporation, is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-help company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Apply today to learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors!