Pella Boston Windows and Doors, an innovative, dynamic, growing company is now looking for Service Coordinator at our Haverhill, MA location. Pella provides a fast paces, fun, and respectful work environment. Project Coordinators must be detail oriented, process driven and efficient while providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance
- Positive, supportive, and fun team environment
- Answer customer inquiries and schedule service events
- Input service orders and return customer phone calls daily
- Work with service technicians ensuring service events are completed accurately and on time
- Associates Degree (A.A.) from a two-year college or technical school
- 6 months to 1-year related experience or training
As an individually owned Pella branch we are committed to excellence, which has helped to propel Pella into one of the most successful window and door manufacturers in the U.S. and Canada. Pella Corporation is an innovative leader in creating a better view for homes and businesses by designing, testing, manufacturing and installing quality windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications. Founded in 1925, Pella is a family-owned and professionally managed privately-help company, known for its history of innovation, making outstanding products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. The company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship.
Apply today to learn about your future as a team member of Pella Windows and Doors!